My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, November 23, 2008

The ABCs of Me

A is for age:
27.5

B is for burger of choice:
Cheeseburger

C is for what kind of car you drive:
Chevy Lumina

D is for your dog's name:
I don’t have a dog

E is for essential item you use every day:
IPOD

F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
M*A*S*H

G is for favorite game:
Yahtzee or Clue

H is for Hometown:
Wyoming

I is for instruments you play:
The piano when I was younger

J is for favorite juice:
Orange Juice

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick:
My own some days ;)

L is for last restaurant you ate at?
Fanatics in Idaho Falls

M is for your favorite Muppet:
Fozzy

N is for Number of Piercing:
Less than 0

O is for overnight hospital stays:
Several

P is for people you were with today:
Family

Q is for what you do with your quiet time:
Listen to music or watch sports

R is for biggest regret:
The “risks” I didn’t take in life so far

S is for status:
Single

T is for time you woke up today:
9AM

U is for what you consider unique:
My friends

V is for vegetable you love:
Corn

W is for worst habit:
Worrying about things too much sometimes

X is for x-rays you've had:
Too many to list

Y is for yummy food you ate today:
Omelet

Z is for zodiac sign:
Aries

2 comments:

Jena said...

Oh, I like this one - it was fun to read!

Hey, just thought you might want to know Lee Crook's blog, I didn't see it on your blog list. His wife is sisters with my BIL's wife.

http://imarriedacrook.blogspot.com/

I hope you're doing well - take care and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Teddy said...

I love reading your tags Shan. Are you ready for the holidays?