My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Birthday Party

One of my best friends, Kippy, invited me to attend her birthday party this weekend at Star Valley Ranch. I enjoyed the opportunity to be able to talk to her, and some other best friends from high school, again for several hours that night. There was a wide variety of food that was all excellent and dancing was also very fun for me as well. Here are some highlights from that memorable, entertaining, and somewhat crazy evening...

The birthday cake...




Dancing...


Kippy & I...




The person taking the two pictures of Kippy & I said that he was wondering why he still hadn't seen a very memorable picture of us yet. So this third picture was taken as an inside joke in an effort to supposedly have more of a "memorable" moment somehow...



I appreciate the good friend that Kippy's been to me, since 7th grade, and that we've still stayed in touch with each other since graduating from high school. I look forward to hopefully several more years of continuing my friendship with her.

No comments: