1. Swimming on my back terrifies me. I usually imagine myself drowning even before I attempt to do that.
2. Green has always been my favorite color.
3. Fall is my favorite season. I don't think that anything is better than Fall in Wyoming.
4. Summer is my least favorite season. I tend to be very bored in the summer.
5. I like learning about history.
6. Sheila's been more like a best friend to me than just a younger sister. I enjoy spending time with her.
7. 16 has always been my favorite number because I was born on my mom's birthday which was that day.
8. I've enjoyed living in Las Cruces, New Mexico during the winters in recent years. It's been a good change of pace from living in Wyoming.
9. Basketball is my favorite sport.
10. I'm still afraid of being in high places, but not as much as I once was.
11. I've used a wheelchair since I was a teenager.
12. I was born in Jackson, WY.
13. Waffles are my favorite food.
14. I probably enjoy listening to music too much.
15. One of my goals this year was to read more books just for my personal enjoyment rather than to necessarily learn something.
16. When I was younger I wanted to be an NBA player when I grew up.
17. I've enjoyed blogging even though it seems like I rarely have anything insightful or relevant to say on this blog. I appreciate everyone who takes the time to read it.
18. I've always preferred cats to dogs.
19. Bourne Ultimatum or Hoosiers would be my all-time favorite movie.
20. I'd like to think that I'm a loyal friend. At least I've tried to be.
21. I took voice/singing lessons, and also piano lessons, when I was younger.
22. My grandpa gave me a harmonica to learn how to play when I was younger and still haven't learned how yet.
23. I disliked traveling when I was younger but now I seem to enjoy it more.
24. I've enjoyed my Criminal Justice classes but am ready to be graduated I think. :) I will miss it though.
25. I can't imagine that anyone has better best friends than I do, especially my female best friends, they've been so supportive of me in my life.

1 comment:
I'm glad you're still blogging Shan. I miss talking to you.
Post a Comment