My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, November 1, 2010

50 Things I'm Thankful For

1. Religious Beliefs
2. True Friends
3. My Family
4. Memorable moments
5. Health
6. Kindness
7. Compliments
8. Cousins
9. Uncle & Aunts
10. Grandparents
11. Knowledge/Education
12. Sports
13. Music
14. Freedom
15. My Disability
16. A home to live in
17. The various seasons of the year
18. Bad days that make me appreciate the good days even more
19. New experiences
20. Vacations
21. Things to look forward to
22. Blogging
23. Skills & abilities that I have so far in life
24. New friends in recent years
25. Laughter
26. Technology
27. A unique personality
28. Beautiful scenery or a scenic drive
29. Accomplishing goals
30. Traveling
31. Memories from growing up
32. Learning from past mistakes
33. Being an American
34. Sunshine
35. Living in New Mexico for a change of scenery
36. Movies
37. Books
38. Entertainment/The talents of other people
39. Humor
40. Being able to improve a little every day & trying to be better than I might have been yesterday.
41. Sunrises
42. Sunsets
43. Accomplishing Goals
44. History
45. Food
46. Medicine
47. Scouting
48. Wisdom
49. Contentment
50. The simple things that make life worth living





3 comments:

Kim said...

Cool, Shan! I really enjoyed reading these. You're my hero for #15 alone!

Teddy said...

Thanks for sharing Shan, I love the way you remind me of the great things in life.

Betsy Sue said...

Thanks 4 posting! Life is good if we count our blessings!