My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, August 21, 2011

August

My parents purchased a second home that they are trying to sell. Originally I was hoping to rent this house from them but it's not as accessible as it needs to be for me. It is a very nice home though...





at



I traveled to the Casper Ghosts at Idaho Falls Chukars baseball game since I hadn't been to a minor league game for approximately 5 years. My Dad took these pictures of me with the Chukars mascot...





This is my new wheelchair .I had green put on it, because that's my favorite color. I also like that it has retractable leg rests. So I don't always have to take the leg rests off to get into shelves or cupboards now which is much more convenient...


I also went to Tootsies Pizza, in Thayne, with my friends Aubri and Jason while they were in town...



No comments: