My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday

#1 What is one thing (food or drink) that you MUST have everyday?
I like to have orange juice during at least one meal in the day. I probably could eat a waffle for every meal for a long time and not get tired of it.

#2 What is your "go to" food when you don't feel well/need comfort?
Chicken noodle soup seems like the best food ever when I don’t feel very well.

#3 Is there a dish that you make that people request when they visit your home/a family favorite?
People have never requested that I cook for them. I enjoy cooking but am not that good at. I am getting better at it though. I can’t make much from scratch, but am good at following directions on the side of the box though. 

#4 What are 3 food you have TRIED and do not like and will NEVER eat again?
Coleslaw. My Dad absolutely loves the stuff but I can’t stand to even be around the smell of it anymore. I don’t know how anyone can eat it consistently without gagging.

Cucumbers are one of my least favorite foods. Those always taste too slimy and gross to me.

Rice pudding. I still have a mental block with that food from elementary school. It looked gross back then and I haven’t tried it since.

#5 What's one thing that you love to eat that most people would think is weird and/or gross??
I enjoy trying unusual combinations of food to see if I like it when no else is around.Yesterday I put some leftover meatballs on a tortilla with cheese and thought it was very tasty.

1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

Oh Shan! Ha ha the rice pudding from elementary school?! Yeah yikes! And boo on coleslaw! I'm with you! YUCK!!! I'm glad you did this!! It's fun.