Kara is a special person. She has been a very supportive friend to me especially when I've struggled or had days where I wasn't nearly at my best and I'm so grateful to her for that. I feel like I'd still need to make some improvements to be able to be nearly as kind to her as she's been to me so far in my life. I've gained quite a bit of respect for the very kind, caring and extraordinary person that Kara continues to be.
I'm grateful that I've had the opportunity to be the friend of such an impressive person as Kara is. My friendship with her does inspire me to be a better person and to try to be the best friend to her that I can be. I do hope that Kara will have as much happiness in her life as she deserves and that we will remain friends forever.

No comments:
Post a Comment