![]() |
| Betsy, Halie and I at Red Baron |
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Red Baron
Last week two of my best friends, Halie and Betsy, invited me to eat dinner with them at the Red Baron Drive-In. I looked forward to seeing them again and it was very enjoyable for me to be able to spend time getting to know them better last Friday. I've always appreciated my friendships with them and that they've been very supportive and kind friends to me since I've known them. I was able to have several great memories with them as I grew up. So I'm very grateful that I've been able to get back in touch with both of them and also that I can continue to have opportunities to spend some time with them or still be a part of their lives as their friend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment