My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 40

1. How would you define a lie?
I feel like a lie is when a person intentionally tries to deceive or mislead someone by not telling them the truth.  I personally wouldn't consider it lying if a friend or my sister gave me a wrong address by mistake, because I feel like their intention wouldn't be to intentionally deceive me.

2. What's the difference between normal ketchup and fancy ketchup?
I assume the price would be higher for the fancy ketchup. 

3. Can crop circles be square?
Crop circles can be any shape as far as I'm concerned. 


4. If laughter is the best medicine then how can people die laughing?
Most of the time I forget to breathe when I'm laughing and so it could be possible for me to die laughing. 

No comments: