Leave one memory you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you have known me for awhile or if we've just been acquainted recently, anything you remember that comes to mind! Leave a comment on here. Next, re-post this on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.
Sarah McLachlan Lyrics
I Will Remember You Lyrics

7 comments:
When you sent me those Bulls basketball cards and a card for my birthday. I'll never forget that.
I remember a very enthusiastic basketball manager that I thought if only I could have half the team spirit he did I'd be doing pretty good... and I was president of the pep club ;)
The thing that stands out the most to me about you Shan is your thoughtfulness. Your blog title is ironic because I've never known a more thoughtFULL person. You go out of your way to reach out to others and find the good and magnify it in all you do. I admire your strength, and I really appreciate you coming to the fair to listen to us sing even though I know you have been in pain with your burn. It is a rare thing to have a friend who sees only the good. You are that kind of friend.
I remember back in elementary school and just how nice you always were. I can't remember a lot from back then, but it was always nice to have you for a friend, then and now. You are always so happy and positive and I love that.
Shan-It's hard to just think of one memory, I just remember how nice and thoughtful you always were to me, starting way back in Kindergarten. I remember playing at recess and having so much fun!! You are a kindred spirit. I also love your determination and your laugh!!
A great memory that sticks out in my mind is pushing your wheelchair to/from seminary each day. I think it was our senior year? You have always been such a friendly, upbeat person, and always had a smile on your face! Everyone who has or will know you will always remember that about you, Keep it up!
My very faborite is all of those simpson cousin sleep overs we used to have. Making shirts, etc. Also probably my very favorite is when your family dressed up as the simpsons for halloween. I remember you guys coming to our house & you just kept giggling & giggling. I think we laughed pretty hard that night.
Post a Comment