Today's my friend, Tara's, birthday. So I wanted to take this opportunity to mention that I appreciate her friendship & all of the hope that she's brought into my life especially during these last few years. I'm grateful for the chance I've had to build a friendship with her that goes beyond just knowing her as "Tosha's sister" for the rest of my life.
Being able to spend time with Tara & Teddy in person last year really did help me quite a bit mentally. At the beginning of my freshman year in high school I never could have imagined that last year Tara would look forward to going to lunch with me, or that Teddy would be so eager for me to hear her sing again. It was a good reminder to me that life has a way of working itself out eventually if I have some patience, don't give up, and keep trying to do the best that I can. I'm thankful for all of the life lessons that having Tara & Teddy as friends has taught me. Tara's been a good friend to me & I hope that she has a very enjoyable birthday today.

2 comments:
Awwww... thanks Shan :)
For the record, I'm certain your smile was always appreciated and sought after in the halls... even if you didn't realize it at the time ;)
Thanks for the shout out Shan, you have such a way of making other people feel so great, birthday or not:)
Post a Comment