My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Memories of You

Steve: He sent me a John Stockton & Karl Malone card for my birthday a few years ago. John Stockton has always been my favorite NBA player so I really appreciate that.

Tara: I remember her encouraging me to start a blog. At the time the prospect of sharing my thoughts with the world seemed about as exciting as having all my teeth extracted, but it's been a good experience so far. Apparently I had an award winning blog before I'd even written anything. ;)

Teddy: As this picture was being taken my mind flashed back to the first time I saw Teddy during my freshman year of high school. I remembered thinking back then that I couldn't imagine a scenario where I'd ever be "in the picture", or relevant, with her.





Which obviously makes me very appreciative of how our friendship's "developed" over the years...




Camie: Even in elementary school Camie's always been confident about her abilities & who she was. It seems like it was just her, Betsy, and I out to conquer the world together & that's all that mattered back then.

Betsy: Going to the senior prom with Melissa Jenkins and Betsy if I had to narrow it down. There's too many good memories with Betsy to choose from really.

Lisa: For some reason I'd always look over in Lisa's direction during basketball games & wonder if she was having a better time without Jake around to harass her a little. ;) Overall I have a lot of respect for how hard Lisa is willing to work to succeed & I certainly do appreciate all of the times she'd go out of her way to be kind to me.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Ha, thats funny! Jake still harrasses me too!

Tara Ann said...

You know... without pain... there is no growth ;)

Camie Rae said...

Thanks Shan. Sorry I lost you a few minutes ago on facebook...my connection sucks!

Teddy said...

Thanks Shan, good thing we've got the internet:) I love the video, what a time capsule!