I appreciate how aware Teddy was in making sure that I had an enjoyable evening and that she's always gone out of her way to be so genuinely kind to me. It seems as though I somehow become more grateful for Teddy's friendship every year and I am very thankful for the far reaching, positive impact and influence that she's had on my life.

I've looked up to Teddy as an example of what an exceptional person should be ever since I've known her and she's always been a very tough act to follow regardless of whether she's singing or not. I appreciate the active interest she's taken in my life and how much effort Teddy's willing to put into being one of my best friends. Being able to consider Teddy as one of my best friends has certainly been much better than I ever could have imagined it would be so far in my life.

1 comment:
Wow Shan. You are pretty incredible. You find ways to tell others the things that they often don't get a chance to hear. Your support is priceless to me. Thank you!
Post a Comment