My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Reunited Once Again


Yesterday my high school reunion was held at the Afton Civic Center. It was obviously very fun to see several of my friends again. I'm grateful for the additional opportunities I've had to keep in touch with some of my best friends consistently, online or in person, in recent years who mean quite a bit to me. Attempting to describe the indescribable friendship I have with some of my high school friends, who read this blog, has been a challenge but it's been enjoyable to realize how much I appreciate their friendship as I've written these blog posts so far.

I'm particularly grateful for the continual support and encouragement that my first two best friends, Betsy and Camie, have given me throughout my life. I also appreciate how much looking up to my cousin Amy, Teddy and Tara as examples has helped me since my freshman year in high school. It's been good to reflect this past week on all of the people who've had a positive influence on my life and helped me to become who I am. I could probably write a few novels on the far reaching impact several of my high school friends, and a few high school teachers, had on my life so far.


(1999 SVHS School Store photo: Thane Grover, Uncle Dahl, Nephi Lewis, Lisa Hastings Tippetts, Judd Chamberlain, Blake Beus, Jenny Facer-Wilkes, Me)

However, without any further nostalgic "Random Thoughts" from me, here are the pictures from the reunion yesterday, and recent years as well, with some wonderful people who I've somehow been lucky enough to consider as my friends over the years...





 
Posted by Picasa


 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the pics. I'm such a female cause they made me cry but I'm so happy to see them!

Tara Ann said...

Yeah for good times and great friends :) I seriously can't get over how none of you have managed to age... seriously... what's the Class of 1999's secret?? Can we bottle it?

Steven and Becky said...

Lucky 1999, must have been a good year! Once again, good times had by all... Good friends = good times!!

Jena said...

It was so good to see you on Saturday, if only briefly! I wish you the best always - take care, my friend!

kristin said...

i just wish i could have been there! i am so glad you posted pictures. i want to hear all about it if you get a chance!

Camie Rae said...

Ah it was so so good to see you and talk to you! Thanks for coming over to our table and hanging out. It was fun! You rock!!

Carolynn said...

Everyone looks so great! I'm sad that I missed it. Thanks for sharing the pictures. :)

Shan said...

It was wonderful to see several of you in person again. Wish more of you could have been there. I felt bad that I didn't make it over to visit with Jena and Mandi more. Too many people I hadn't seen in ten years. Thanks to each of you for your friendship, support, and all of the memorable moments we've had together over the years.