My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Life in New Mexico

I returned home to Star Valley on March 2nd. Here are some of the highlights from my time in New Mexico that I'd like to remember.

David & Sheila's visit to Las Cruces, New Mexico...

La Posta Restaurant


White Sands National Monument


Farm & Ranch Museum


Spending time with Becky, Allison, Spencer & Cindy


Shopping with Allison


Becky, Allison & I


University of Wyoming Criminal Justice Internship...

Sheriff's Department


Animal Control


Communications & 911 Dispatch Center


Internship Celebration Party


New Mexico State University Sporting Events...

Boise State vs. New Mexico State Basketball Game



Utah State vs. New Mexico State Basketball Game



Ohio University vs. New Mexico State Baseball


University of Northern Colorado vs. New Mexico State Softball


BYU vs. UTEP Basketball Game in El Paso, Texas...

3 comments:

Teddy said...

No wonder you didn't blog! There's no way to fit it in the schedule. Fun post!

Tara Ann said...

It really does look like super fun was had by all! :) Good thing you guys brought the warm weather back home with you... all this snow was starting to get old ;)

Lisa said...

Wow, sounds like you've been busy! Your internship I bet was fun- to be able to learn all you did...

Looks like you got lots of sports in as well!