My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Utah weekend & NBA game

One of my best friends invited me to attend the New Orleans Hornets at Utah Jazz game, using his tickets, last Saturday. I've always had overly generous friends which I'm very grateful for. The Jazz won the game by 20 points.

I appreciated the opportunity I had to spend a very enjoyable weekend with my family and to watch the NBA game. I enjoyed having Sunday dinner at David and Sheila's home, visiting with them quite a bit, and playing a few games of Mexican Train after dinner as well.



Here are some of the pictures from spending time in Utah last weekend...

The Pregame show...


Starting lineups...



Watching the game...


David West was ejected, due to a flagrant foul, in the 1st Quarter...


Thurl Bailey autographed the tickets, but was gone before I could get a picture with him...


The Postgame show...

(I was on TV briefly since I was next to a girl holding a sign.)



After the game with the new Utah Jazz hat, that my parents gave
me as an early birthday gift, and the car that I want to own some day as well. :)




I had so much fun last weekend and hopefully I'll attend another NBA game sometime in the future...