My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks

Yesterday I traveled to Yellowstone and the weather was quite pleasant. My family would frequently take summer trips to Yellowstone as I was growing up, and so it was definitely a different experience not having Sheila there to view the beautiful scenery with me this time. However, I still was able to have a very enjoyable day...

Jackson Lake Lodge




Tetons


Old Faithful




Bison


Lewis Falls & Thermal Basin




Hot Springs


Mud Pots


On the way home I traveled through Rexburg, Idaho. I hadn't been to Rexburg since I was about fourteen years old & it was good to see the LDS temple there...



I don't know when I'll be visiting Yellowstone again but this trip did bring back some fun childhood memories and overall it was a great way to spend a day...

3 comments:

PONCIANO said...

Your pictures were very pretty!! Yellowstone is always a good time!!

Tara Ann said...

Goodness - glad you guys didn't get struck by lightening like those other tourist did on Tuesday!

David and Sheila Hope said...

Wish we could have gone with you. Guess that's the hazzards of living in a different state. Maybe some other time. Nice that you saw your old pall Skruffy though. :-)