My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Some of my Favorite Things

I decided to do another favorite things post since I assume the people reading my blog are interested in getting to know me better.

My favorite cartoon growing up was...


My favorite superhero was...
Batman


My favorite food when eating out is...

Belgian Waffles

My Grandpa Simpson would order a breakfast meal for dinner sometimes when I was younger and I was eating out with him. At the time I didn't realize that was a possible meal option & remember being completely fascinated when his food was actually brought out as I realized that he wasn't just joking. Before my Dad retired he'd let me choose where I wanted to eat lunch when he had some work to do in Jackson & I'd always want to go to Village Inn for breakfast in the afternoon. On my birthday I still traditionally order a breakfast meal to help make it more of a memorable day.

Favorite Movie
I enjoy watching "Hoosiers" & "Bourne Ultimatum" quite a bit so I'll list them both...





All-Time Favorite Song...
I've always really enjoyed music in general. Since it's very difficult for me to narrow it down to one song I'll go with the first meaningful song that I remember listening to repeatedly...


Favorite Olympic Sport...

Winter:
Bobsledding


Summer:
Basketball


Favorite Book:


...and my All-Time Favorite Sister is?
Sheila ;)

1 comment:

David and Sheila Hope said...

Didn't realize that was your favorite song. ;-)