My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas & New Year's

Sheila & David came to Wyoming for Christmas. I enjoyed spending time watching movies, playing some new card games & visiting with them...













I also attended a New Year's Party & Dance, in Afton, this year. I had fun meeting some new people, dancing, and also playing games, such as Spoons or Rummy, that I'd never played before. I met identical twin sisters who treated me as if I was their best friend & so I especially enjoyed spending time with them even though it was difficult to remember which of them I was talking to sometimes. I appreciated the reminder that it's important for me to make more of an effort to be kind to everyone.





I'm grateful that I still have family & extraordinary best friends in my life who continue to be supportive of me. I feel very blessed & am already looking forward to several more memorable moments in 2011...

1 comment:

David and Sheila Hope said...

Hadn't ever heard that New Years song before. Good one.