My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, January 10, 2011

Day #19 A Picture and a Letter

























"It is amazing to me to see the huge pool of friends that you have. It's because you have a way of making people feel special. You're an incredible person."

"You have always been such a friendly, upbeat person, and always had a smile on your face! Everyone who has or will know you will always remember that about you!"

"Thanks for being a great friend and loyal supporter. I can't imagine life without your friendship."

"Shan is a better friend than I deserve and I am more grateful for his friendship than he will ever know."

"You're the BEST, Shan! A true friend for at least forever."

"You're awesome Shan! I look up to you too. You're a beacon of positivity & strength."

"You are always so happy & nice to everyone & are a great example to me. You are an amazing person."

"Thanks Shan! You're one of my all-time favorite people too."

"Shan, thank you for always being so kind & thoughtful & for building others up. That is a true friend. :)"

"You've always been nice to me. People like you make the world a better place."

"I watch you and see all that you do and am inspired to do more. You're a special person."





No comments: