My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Friday, March 18, 2011

Wish List

Normally I try not to be the type of person who wants something so badly for their birthday that they don't know how they'll survive without it. I've always been very spoiled and could still easily live comfortably if I gave several of my possessions away. I think that my Dad may still be recovering from me constantly asking if I could have a Nintendo for my birthday or Christmas every five minutes when I younger as well. It was the one gift growing up that I absolutely "needed" to have solely based on the fact that some of my friends at school already had a Nintendo. However, I'd really enjoy having whatever one of these things are for my birthday this year since I've never actually had one of my own yet in my life...



I don't know much about photography, I certainly couldn't explain to someone about proper contrast of different photos or whatever, but it'd be fun to have a camera of my own to practice with. I still have difficulty knowing how much to zoom in or out to make the pictures I take look the best. I'm especially not very good at taking pictures of objects, like deer, that are constantly moving yet. I think I'm still dizzy from trying to take pictures of Mexico as I traveled down there while I was living in New Mexico.



I'm not interested in becoming a professional photographer, or even winning a photo contest, but I think it would be a fun hobby to learn how to take better quality pictures. I am very grateful for everything that I currently have in my life that continues to increase my enjoyment on a daily basis.

No comments: