
Yesterday morning my exceptional cousin Bethany called me & said that she wanted to come visit me for awhile, that afternoon, while she's in Wyoming. I wasn't expecting to hear her voice on the phone so that was a pleasant surprise to say the least. It basically made my week to be able to hear from her again. Bethany's always been one of my favorite people that I'm more than willing to drop anything I'm doing to see again.
It was very fun to be able to spend about an hour with her & her kids. Aside from being my cousin Bethany's always been one of my closest friends as well. I appreciate that she's been willing to take an active interest in my life for as long as I can remember. I'm grateful that she allows me to tell her anything I need to or want to about my life. She knows a few very personal things about me that I've never told anyone else. She also has an uncanny ability to understand where I'm coming from even when I don't.
Bethany's been unconditionally supportive of me & I appreciate that she's always believed in me even during those few times when admittedly I haven't. I admire how outgoing & friendly Bethany is to everyone & have tried to implement her example of that into my own life. I appreciate that having her as one of my role models that I've looked up to from a young age has made me a much better person. I'm also very thankful for all of the countless things that Bethany continues to do to ensure that my life is as enjoyable as possible. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better cousin than she's always been to me & am certainly very grateful for her unwavering friendship.

No comments:
Post a Comment