1. Have you ever thought of one of your friends as more than a friend?
Yes, I fell in love with one of my closest friends but I eventually had a falling out with her because of it. I felt like I'd legitimately put everything I had into the friendship and it hurt me quite a bit to realize that she'd still never love me after all of that effort. She's an incredible person and I do hope that she finds someone that will make her very happy, but it reached a point where we needed to go our separate ways so I could move on with life to hopefully be able to find happiness with someone else some day.
2. Did you ever have a crush on a friend?
I did have a crush on a few of my friends growing up. They were very nice to me and I appreciated it.
3. How did you learn about sex? Did you talk to your parents about it?
Some of the criminal justice classes and the health class I had in college is where I mostly have learned about it. During my internship I'd read some reports of domestic violence situations, such as rape, that would be quite detailed or graphic. However, I've never felt comfortable with talking to my parents about it. That'd be a very awkward conversation for me and it's still not something that I'm actively seeking much information about at this point in my life.
4. Do you think that love is worth it?
I feel that love is worth it. Loving someone outside of my family has only caused me to be heartbroken so far. However, I think it has made me want to be a better person when I've recognized the good qualities certain people in my life have that I've admired and respected for a long time now. I can't even imagine how good of a feeling it would be if someone loved me as much I loved them some day.
5. Is it easier for you to tell people that you care about them or show them that you care?
It's always been much easier for me to show people that I care about them instead of telling people directly that I care about them.

No comments:
Post a Comment