My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 24

{1} What is something you'd like to change about yourself?
I wish it was easier for me to tell people that I care about them. It usually doesn't come out the way I intended it to, but I have good intentions at least. It's always been much more comfortable for me to try to show people that I care about them than it is to directly tell them.
 
{2} What are your Top 3 blogging tips for other bloggers?
      A. I’ve learned that it’s important to blog for yourself and not for other people. When I first started I tried too much to do posts that had a set subject or were “popular” ideas/surveys from other blogs so people would possibly comment on it. In recently years I’ve made my blog more of a personal journal where I’m just putting exactly how I feel out there about whatever happens in my life even if it's negative sometimes when I have a bad day.


      B. Using photos is always helpful especially if you have trouble being descriptive like I do.


      C. Trying to set my blog up was overwhelming at first. I was clueless about where to put the codes in to get the layout design the way I wanted it, but it all makes sense eventually.

{3}Do you think everything happens for a reason?    
I feel that the main reason things happen is to give us perspective.
 
{4} What is a physical feature you have been complimented on? 
A recent compliment I received was that I have "nice eyes and a cute smile.” I don't know how legitimate that is, but I remember that it made my day.  

{5} How frequently do you change your blog playlist? 
I'm constantly changing my playlist.  It's fun to discover a new song and put it on my blog.  I don't know if anyone ever listens to it other than me, but I've tried to have a good variety of songs in my playlist for people to enjoy.


No comments: