This month I've chosen to write about my favorite cousin Bethany. It's been very inspiring and beneficial to me to watch how outgoing and friendly of a person that Bethany is to everyone. It seems that she's maintained an enthusiasm or love for life that's contagious and spending time with her does give me a boost especially whenever I've felt low. She's always had the ability to restore a sense of hope and happiness back into my life when I needed it the most.
Bethany has been very supportive of me for as long as I can remember. She always encourages me and also can make me believe that I'm capable of doing anything. I appreciate that aside from being one of my cousins Bethany's a true friend that I've felt comfortable talking to about anything I've needed to or wanted. I'm very grateful to Bethany for the positive example she continues to be in my life that motivates me to become a better person.
1 comment:
SHe is a very inspiring woman. Always has a positive outlook on life, and always serving others.
Post a Comment