It's still a challenge to be in a good mood on Mother's Day, because it reminds me that my mom died.
(2) Would you rather give an actual gifts or gifts of service?
It seems like usually when I try to be helpful it somehow turns out to be more disruptive than helpful anymore. So maybe I should just go with an actual gift.
(3) What do you think the best you've ever given your mom is?
One year I went on the four wheeler and picked some flowers for my mom. Neither of my moms have ever told me that they didn't like a gift I've given them.
(4) Share one of favorite memories with your mom?
I'd have to say that my favorite memory with both of my moms has been talking to them about how much my closest friends have meant to me.

No comments:
Post a Comment