{1} What have you learned
since your first post?
I’ve learned that my friends care about me enough to read whatever I write on here and still want to take an active interest in my life which I appreciate.
I’ve learned that my friends care about me enough to read whatever I write on here and still want to take an active interest in my life which I appreciate.
{2} What is the best feature of your blog?
I think my friends list is the best feature of my blog. I
also like the music playlist at the bottom of my blog.
{3} What is your favorite post so far this year?
The "People Who Have Inspired Me" posts that I've done. I thought it would be a good idea to recognize some of the people in my life that have helped me quite a bit.
{4} What is one thing you would change about your blog?
It would be nice if some of my blog posts were much
more interesting to read, but my life can be very dull sometimes. So it is what
it is.
{5} What is a favorite break up song?

No comments:
Post a Comment