My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, July 1, 2012

People Who Have Inspired Me: Jamie

Jamie is one of the most impressive people I've ever met and she's definitely one of my favorite people as well.  I sincerely appreciate that Jamie continues to be a supportive friend to me and she also has always been very nice to me. I'm grateful that she's usually had something kind to say to me whenever I've had a bad day. Jamie's been willing to help me whenever I've struggled or just needed a friend to talk to about something that was bothering me. Jamie's been a very kind, thoughtful and caring person since I've known her.

It inspires me to be a better person when I remember the conversations I've had with some of my other friends about how amazing Jamie is when she wasn't around to hear those compliments about her.  I hope that I've been the type of person that my friends would say some of those nice things about me in my absence as well. She's been an incredible friend and a great example to me in quite a few ways.

I have some good memories from growing up of doing fun things with a group of my best friends that Jamie was involved in, but unfortunately I can't remember very many times that I spent time doing something with her individually back then. So it's been a lot of fun for me to be able to read Jamie's blog in recent years and get to know more specifically about her. I especially have enjoyed seeing photos of her having fun with her husband and kids.  Jamie continues to be an extraordinary person and it's been good to see that life's worked out well for her so far. She's been very perceptive about finding specific ways to help make my life more enjoyable and I have tried to make more of an effort to be a better friend to Jamie than I may have been to her in the past. I'm looking forward to the possibility of having more opportunities to see her in person again some day and I would hope that we can be friends forever.





No comments: