My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

We Want to Know Wednesday: Week 42

1. What's a common misconception people have about you?
Some people have told me that I'm always serious and quiet, but I'm more sarcastic than most people will give me credit for and my sister probably wishes that I'd stop talking most of the time. I enjoy teasing my cousins Bethany and Allison more often than I probably should as well.

2. On a scale of 1-5, 5 being VERY, how organized are you?
Five. I don't like to be disorganized.

3. On a scale of 1-5, 5 being VERY, how spontaneous are you? 
Zero. I've never been a very spontaneous person.


 4. Have you ever kept harmless secrets from your parents?
Yes.

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Youre dang straight you tease me more than you should, but my secret is that I have a good time teasing you back!! :)