My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We Want to Know: Week 51

1.  If you were married would you want your wife reading your blog?
Definitely. If I was married I would hope that my wife would want to know what was happening in my life before I met her.

2. What lessons have you learned from blogging?
To just blog for myself and if anyone else ever gets something out of reading my blog that's a bonus. However, I do hope that my blog has been helpful to someone reading it at times and not a complete waste of everyone's time. .

3. If you had to start a new blog focusing mainly on a particular topic or hobby what would it be?
I've thought about starting a photography blog with the scenic photos I've taken of Wyoming and the places I've traveled to in recent years.

4. How do you pursue inner peace in your life?
I've been trying to work on accepting certain things in my past that are still very difficult for me to let go of. When I was younger it was easier to just look forward and I think the only way I'll ever have inner peace is to figure out how to move on and mainly look forward again. 




No comments: