List
your 2 favorite things about each season.
Spring: My birthday and the NBA Playoffs. Summer: Playing basketball and seeing some of my friends again in person. Fall: My sister's birthday, the leaves change colors and the NBA starts in October.
Winter: Christmas and Thanksgiving.
Do you have any memories of
ice fishing with Grandpa Simpson? If yes, then share one or a few.
Yes. I remember when I caught my first fish he made a big deal out of it and he acted like it was the biggest fish he'd ever seen even though it was very small. I also remember that I fell off from the snowmobile once on the way to where we were ice fishing. My Dad and uncles had to help me get back on the snowmobile.
Why is the Simpsons your favorite TV series?
I don't think the show would be as hilarious if my last name wasn't Simpson, but it makes it fun to apply some of the jokes to my own family.
How did the TV series the Simpsons become your favorite?
My crazy sister Sheila would watch it every day after school So I started watching it with her and it was fun to spend time with her.
And when?
We probably started watching it in the mid-90s.
What is an
update on your home's construction and post a few photos?
The construction is coming along slowly, but surely. I'm going to wait for a few months and possibly post the photos at the same time in one blog post if people aren't tired of hearing about it by then.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment