My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Ask Away Sunday: Week 29

1. If it's 11:30 PM Dec 31 in California and 12:30 AM Jan 1st in Wyoming and you have a Wyoming driver's license that expires on January 1st does that mean your license has expired?
Of course it does.

2. Do they have the word "dictionary" in the dictionary?
I've never looked it up, but I'm sure dictionary would be in the dictionary.

3. If a doctor suddenly had a heart attack while doing surgery, would the other doctors then be working on a doctor or a patient?
A patient

4. Does a dentist go to other dentists or do their own work themselves? 

I assume that a dentist would have to go to another dentist for dental work.

5. If you are asked to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and you're the main witness, what if you say "no"? 
I believe that then you won't be permitted to be a witness, because the court would then assume that everything you would say as a witness should be considered as untrue which would weaken the case against the defendant.

6. Do American prison buses have emergency exists? 
Yes, even though a prisoner breaks the law their safety still needs to be ensured. The prison is required to feed prisoners so that they don't die as well.

7. Can bald people get dandruff? 
Yes. 





No comments: