She's had a busy day & I appreciate her taking some time out of it to have lunch with me.

I've learned a lot about resiliency from watching Tara. She's a wonderful person & uplifts others despite whatever she's personally going through. It bothers me to see her struggle, but she always seems to find a way to bounce back from adversity which I have a great deal of respect for. I'm grateful to her for all the times that she's helped me & that she continues to look for ways to include me in her life.
Jamie & Tara really have made the last two weeks enjoyable for me. They've certainly provided me with a lot of hope & joy that I wouldn't have had otherwise when I've needed it. Both of them may have "tricked" me into being their friend, through their kindness to me, but it really has been a treat for me that they'd consider me as their friend.

3 comments:
Looked like her "old friend" had a fun time. I did as well. ;)
You're too sweet Shan... don't worry about me and all my drama... it's just part of life... albeit it's a lot stranger than everyone's life generally is... but it's nothing compared to what you and others have gone through!
do you remember the year your family dressed up as the simpsons for Halloween. That was the very best. You should see if you have pictures of that. good times.
Post a Comment