JANUARY
1 Who kissed you on new years?
No one
2. Did you have a New Year's Resolution this year?
Yes, to be more healthy.
3 Does it snow where you live?
Yes
4 Do you like hot chocolate?
Yes, with marshmellows
5 Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop?
I haven’t. That might be fun though.
FEBRUARY
1 Who was your Valentine?
I didn’t have one
2 When you were little did you buy Valentines for the whole class?
I think so.
3 Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not?
No, it’s going to snow in Wyoming regardless.
4 What did you receive for Valentine's day?
Nothing officially, but I did have some candy
MARCH
1. Are you Irish?
No
2. Do you like corn beef and cabbage?
Not really
3. What did you do for St Patrick's Day?
Watched basketball
4. What did you love about this month?
See #3
APRIL
1 Do you like the rain?
Sometimes
2 Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year?
I didn’t
3 Do you get tons of candy for Easter?
Usually
4 Do you love the month of April?
My birthday’s in April so it’s a pretty good month usually.
MAY
1 Finish the phrase "April showers…
Bring May's flowers
2 Is May anything special to you?
Not really other than Mother's Day
JUNE
1 What year did/will you graduate from high school?
'99
2 Did you do anything fun during this Month?
June was a very dull month
3 Have a favorite baseball team?
Boston Red Sox
JULY
1 What did you do on the 4th of July?
Watched my sister & brother-in-law blast off fireworks.
2 Did you go to the fireworks?
No.
3 Did you blast the A/C all day?
I didn’t
AUGUST
1 What was your favorite summer memory of '08?
Lincoln Co. Fair with Aubri & Teddy.
2 Did you have a sunburn?
Not this year
3. Did you go to the pool a lot?
No
SEPTEMBER
1 Are you attending college/school?
Yes
2 Do you like fall better than summer?
Usually.
3 What happened this month?
College homework mostly
OCTOBER
1 What is your favorite candy?
Candy corn
2 What was your favorite thing about this month?
My sister’s birthday
NOVEMBER
1 Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving?
Uncle Evan’s this year
2 What are you thankful for?
I’m thankful to have so many wonderful friends.
3 Do you love stuffing?
Yes
DECEMBER
1 Do you celebrate Christmas?
Of course
2 Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe?
Never have.
3 Get anything special last year?
Katie Williams & Todd Kennington coming to visit me made it special.
4 What do you want this year?
To see friends & family again.
5 What do you love?
Having a better life than I thought was possible.

2 comments:
I love your answer to No. 3 in February!
Thanks. I like my answers to No. 1 in August & No. 3 in December just a little too. ;)
Post a Comment