My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Best Friend Survey

Name one of your best friends:
Teddy

List one thing you appreciate about your friend:
More than anything I appreciate Teddy’s attitude that she can’t be everyone's friend without me in her life.

One quality you most admire about your friend that stands out above the rest:
Selflessness

When you see your friend, what is the first thing you notice:
Her amazing smile

Name one thing you really enjoy doing with your friend:
Basically everything, but having a simple conversation with her is the most fun.

Describe one of your friend's good habits:
She’s very outgoing.

Name one of their unique talents or gifts:
Talent: Singing
Gift: Her ability to deflect the spotlight/focus onto other people & build them up.

How well does your friend interact with you socially? Very well. Teddy’s always gone out of her way to make me feel needed, included & appreciated in her life.

How has your friend helped you in your life? Teddy’s helped me in so many ways. Following her example has pushed me to become a much better person. I took voice/singing lessons growing up & have done several things I would have been scared to try without her influence in my life.

One wish for your friend:
I hope Teddy will be as happy as her friendship continues to make me for the rest of her life.

If you had one thing to say to them, what would it be?
I’d thank her for all of the support & encouragement her friendship's provided me. ;)

1 comment:

Teddy said...

Aw Shan. I am VERY undeserving of your post. You always see the good in people and aren't afraid to tell them. Thank you. Very Much.