My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday



Today was my dad's birthday. So I just wanted to express my appreciation for all the effort my dad's put into making my life easier over the years. I'm very fortunate to have parents that have supported me, protected my interests,and helped me become who I am. Thankful my dad's worked hard to give me everything I needed and more than a few things that I've wanted growing up. I'm grateful to have a family that cares about me & that has always been willing to be there for me. I hope that he had a great day.

1 comment:

Steven and Becky said...

Yep, had a great B-day turning 57 and holding - feels like 32!! Thanks for the memories - we've had a million great ones and more on their way. Great blog-spot Shan, you are the GREATEST - always hanging TUFF AS NAILS!! Happy Trails, forever and always.
Dad