Name one of your best friends:
Betsy Simmons
List one thing you appreciate about your friend:
I appreciate how she always finds a way to make me smile or laugh when I start to take life way too seriously.
One quality you most admire about your friend that stands out above the rest:
Selflessness
When you see your friend, what is the first thing you notice:
That someone would have to be very foolish not to want to be her friend.
Name one thing you really enjoy doing with your friend:
Everything. Betsy could make watching paint dry seem like an exciting adventure.
Describe one of your friend's good habits:
She’s very outgoing.
Name one of their unique talents or gifts:
Talent: Betsy’s the most spontaneously funny person I’ve ever met.
Gift: Betsy has a very unique gift that I have to be around in person to fully appreciate exactly what it is.
How well does your friend interact with you socially? Very well. I’ve enjoyed every tenth of a second I’ve had of being her friend.
How has your friend helped you in your life?
It still gives me a lot of confidence to realize that an extraordinary person, like Betsy certainly is, has seen me during some of my most unimpressive moments growing up and still thinks highly of me.
One wish for your friend:
I hope Betsy has better than the best, because that’s what she deserves.
If you had one thing to say to them, what would it be?
If Betsy doesn’t have the best life possible I’ll be extremely disappointed. ;)

4 comments:
Yeah, she's pretty great huh. She's my bestest friend too.
I have to agree. Bets has always been great to me from the first time I met her.
You guys are toooo nice. You are talking way nicer than I deserve. I love you all!!!!!
Ditto to Cami's and Aubri's comments... because Bets is the coolest person I know ;)
Post a Comment