My University of Wyoming class was cancelled tonight due to snow. Whatever that is. :) So I went & had my haircut at Walmart tonight. I wish Camie was down here so I could get a decent haircut, but unfortunately she's not. I also purchased an NBA game for my Wii. So tonight was basically the best college "class" I've ever had.
I also purchased tickets for the San Jose State at New Mexico State basketball game on Thursday night. Hopefully I'll remember to take a camera this time so I can get some pictures of it on here. I'm having a great time, but miss you all.

5 comments:
Aw man! I wish I was there too! I would give anything to be out of this freezing weather!!! PS I am also coveting your WII!!!
Good to hear you guys are doing good down in New Mexico!! We do miss you guys!
Look how blue that pool is... after landing in a blizzard this afternoon...
And Camie... you can come play mine ;)
Looks like time. Wish I was there.
Don't give Camie another option Tara. ;) She has to come down here. :)
Post a Comment