My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Land of Enchantment



For the next two days I'll be traveling down to New Mexico & will be living in Las Cruces for at least January & February. I'll miss Star Valley, but it'll be good to have a change of scenery for awhile. I'm so grateful for these opportunities I've been given to look forward to in my life so far. I'm thankful for all the hope, support, and encouragement being able to spend some time with Aubri, Jamie, Mandi, Tara, and Teddy last year provided me when I was struggling more mentally with my burn. I feel very blessed to have a lot of friends who are willing to use their knowledge to help make life a lot easier for me. I'm especially grateful for the reference point Teddy & Tara always have been for me whenever I'm unsure of exactly how to approach an unfamiliar situation that comes into my life. I look forward to whatever the future holds for me & am thankful to be able to keep in touch with all of you from wherever life will take me to in the world.

4 comments:

emily said...

Shan I hope you guys have a great next few months & you most lots of pictures so we can live in New Mexico through you!!!

Jamie said...

Good Luck Shan!
I am jealous of all of the warm weather you will be experiencing

Tara Ann said...

Geeze... you know how to make a gal blush!

I only did what I've learned to do from other wonderful people in your life... I came home at my mother's house this week to a wonderful diner of funeral potatoes and the side of the pan had your Aunt's name on it... so I guess what I'm saying is that we all just pay forward what wonderful people like you have taught us... and sometimes... sometimes it comes full circle :)

Betsy Sue said...

Shan good luck to ya in New Mexico.Perfect time of year to go south!!!Keep in touch and let me know of your experiences down there!! Take care