Instructions: Pick 8 of your very best friends, in no particular order, and fill out the survey below.
Friend one: Katie
Friend two: Kara
Friend three: Betsy
Friend four: Sheila
Friend five: Kim
Friend six: Teddy
Friend seven: Jamie
Friend eight: Camie
What are two things one and two have in common.
Katie and Kara are consistently, genuinely kind to people at a higher level than I’ve ever seen before. Both of them are very selfless as well.
What was the last thing you did with number four when you hung out?
I watched the BYU and Utah State football game at Sheila's house for awhile coming home from my vacation to San Diego.
What was the last thing you did with number six when you hung out?
I heard Teddy sing and talked to her for a few minutes which, according to whoever is writing my blog, is always an enjoyable experience for me.
Has number one ever met number five? Yes. Katie and Kim have met each other.
Which of them have been to your home? Betsy, Camie, Katie, Sheila.
When was the last time you verbally communicated with number eight?
August.
How many of these friends have you hugged?
I’ll say 5 of them. I assume that I’ve hugged Betsy and Camie at some point, but can’t seem to remember for sure at the moment.
Who was the last friend that you hugged?
Kara
What sport does four love the most? I don’t think Sheila had much choice other than to like basketball the most with me as her brother. ;)
Describe number 7 in 3 words.
Fabulous, extraordinary, impressive.
Which one of your friends reading this do you think will fill out the survey next?
I think Tara will probably fill this out next. She'll need something to help pass the time when the Dodgers lose in the Major League Baseball playoffs.

1 comment:
With comments like that... we'll never be best friends ;) This is THEIR year!
Post a Comment