Random Thoughts From a Thoughtless Mind
I hope you removed that curse from my team before you left the game :)
I love the San Diego temple. Before the Newport Beach one was built that was the temple our ward attended. It is very dear to my heart.
Beautiful pictures! Glad that you had a great vacation. Back to the real world now, eh?
Shan, your trip looks fabulous! I can't wait to follow in your tracks and make it to California.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope you removed that curse from my team before you left the game :)
I love the San Diego temple. Before the Newport Beach one was built that was the temple our ward attended. It is very dear to my heart.
Beautiful pictures! Glad that you had a great vacation. Back to the real world now, eh?
Shan, your trip looks fabulous! I can't wait to follow in your tracks and make it to California.
Post a Comment