
I usually say that Betsy and Camie were my first best friends, but obviously Sheila was actually the first best friend I ever had. I'm very thankful to have a sister that I always want to have included in whatever I have going on in my life. I also really appreciate her support whenever I've struggled or needed it the most.

Sheila's always had a lot of potential, she's very intelligent, and being able to watch her succeed has brought quite a bit of joy into my life. I admire how much effort she's willing to put into everything that she does to be successful. I'm very proud of the person that Sheila's become and I couldn't have asked for a better sister than she's been to me. I hope that Sheila has a very happy birthday today and that life will keep getting better for her in the upcoming years.


3 comments:
Sisters are the best to have!
Thanks big brother!
How wonderful to have such a sister!
Post a Comment