My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Twelve Days of Christmas

I saw this on a random blog awhile ago and thought that I would post it to my blog as well. Hopefully this idea hasn’t been copyrighted yet...

Your 5 Favorite Christmas Songs are:
1. The First Noel
2. Oh Holy Night
3. Silent Night
4. Oh Come All Ye Faithful
5. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

Your 5 Favorite Christmas Memories are:
1. My friends, Katie & Todd, visiting with me in person during the Christmas season of 2007.
2. A cruise to Belize & Cozumel with my stepcousins.
3. I was able to “host” a Christmas party with some of my high school friends a few years after I had graduated high school at my home. I wasn’t in touch with my friends very consistently back then so I was grateful to have that enjoyable opportunity.
4. Sheila helping Santa put a lump of coal in my stocking.
5. Simpson family Christmas parties, with my cousins, when I was younger.

Your Favorite Tangible Christmas Gift is:
1. That’d be the Christmas ornament from the year I was born or the Denver Broncos helmet I received when I was very young.

What is your favorite aspect of Christmas?
My favorite aspect of Christmas is having more opportunities to be generous to people. I’ve enjoyed spending more time with my family or friends during Christmas as well.

1 comment:

David and Sheila Hope said...

When you were little your favorite Christmas song was "Little Drummer Boy." Remember the countdown to Christmas we had with the little flannel donkey with Mary/Joseph. I have it at my house now, but didn't put it up this year.

Lump of coal... ya, good times! :-)