My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, December 28, 2009

Star Valley & New Mexico Christmas

The weekend before Christmas Sheila & David came to Star Valley to open presents with me. We had a lot of fun playing board games, Wii games, and putting together a puzzle. We also watched a few movies including the Simpsons movie that they gave me for Christmas. I received several very nice gifts from my parents as well which I appreciate.





A few days later I moved down to Las Cruces, NM where I'll be living until approximately the first week of March. I particularly enjoyed having the opportunity to spend Christmas day with my stepcousins this year. I had so much fun playing the card game Apples to Apples, for several hours after Christmas dinner, with them especially. I'm very grateful for all of the memorable moments I had during this Christmas season.







I'm still trying to set up a Criminal Justice internship and I'll also be taking a Sociology class that should keep me busy until May. I'm really looking forward to attending some of the New Mexico State University sporting events while I'm in Las Cruces as well. I hope that everyone reading my blog had a merry Christmas and that 2010 will be an enjoyable year for us all.

2 comments:

Tara Ann said...

Hey! You're coming home just in time for my birthday :) We'll have to hit the Hut when you get back ;) Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too!

Jamie said...

Looks like you are having fun, enjoy that warm weather for me!