My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Sunday, April 18, 2010

30 Things I’d Like to Do Before… or After… I’m 30

1. Study the scriptures more and not just read them.

2. Complete my Bachelors degree in Criminal Justice.

3. Learn more about American & World History

4. Attend an NBA Playoff/NBA Finals game

5. Complete an activity with Sheila that she'd enjoy doing as much as #4 would be for me.

6. Find more hobbies than blogging or social networking

7. Make an attempt to learn how to play the harmonica. My grandpa gave me one when I was younger, but it’s been left mostly untouched in a closet ever since.

8. Develop some realistic goals.

9. Learn more about my ancestors.

10. Read a book for enjoyment & not just because it’s a book I’m assigned to read for a class.

11. Enjoy a normal day where it seems like nothing noteworthy happens.

12. Take 1st place in the NFL fantasy league that I’ve played with my stepcousins in

recent years.

13. Attend a Jackson Moose hockey game.

14. Attend an NFL game.

15. Travel outside of the United States.

16. Visit more historical sites or landmarks

17. Spend time watching the beavers swimming around at the south end of Star Valley.

18. Visit with my best friends as much as realistically possible.

19. Ride a four wheeler.

20. Ride a snowmobile

21. Play horseshoes

22. Have a picnic

23. Learn how to dance a little better. Becky’s been kind enough to help me with that in recent years & fortunately hasn’t been injured in the process so far. ;)

24. Play basketball outside in the summer.

25. Be able to give sincere compliments to people more consistently. Hopefully I’ve already been close to that type of person but there's always room for improvement.

26. Learn more about the more obscure animals of the world.

27. Go golfing

28. Watch Sheila & David blast off fireworks during the summer.

29. Play with the family cat, Pedro, more. He’s a fun cat to harass whenever I get an opportunity.

30. Write a blog post about someone I admired growing up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's playoff time in Utah. If I had the money I'd get you down here for a game. I've been to a fair share of NBA games but nothing compares to the playoffs especially with the Jazz (lets hope they don't choke again like last night-but they did do pretty well for the first three quarters considering no Andre or Memot)

Tara Ann said...

You should've let me know that you want to see the Moose! Next season - you+me+pregame dinner@Piglets will undoubtedly = a good time being had by all ;)

Lisa said...

Fun list! We're having fun checking things off of ours. Good Luck and have fun!

David and Sheila Hope said...

Planning on #28, but #5 might be hard as even I don’t know what that would be.