My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Monday, April 4, 2011

A Birthday Month?

David & Sheila came to Wyoming this past weekend to watch LDS General Conference with me. We also decided to celebrate my 30th birthday early, because I won't see them again until next month. I was very grateful for the generosity from my wonderful family.

My parents were willing to take my red car to Jackson and help me trade it in for a newer silver car. The silver car is very nice, but not seeing my red car in the garage has been an adjustment for me, because several good memories have been associated with that red car in recent years...



Some of my other gifts included...

A camera


Web Cam


A Denver Broncos & Utah Jazz hat




David helped me to resolve the issues I've had with iTunes for quite awhile. So I was finally able to redeem a gift card, from my 29th birthday, to buy some of the songs on a Sarah McLachlan Greatest Hits CD through the iTunes Store.



My brownie cake...


I appreciate all of the effort that my family put into making it a very memorable weekend for me and I'm already looking forward to seeing David and Sheila again soon...

1 comment:

Camie Rae said...

Sheesh man! You made a haul! Not bad at all!! Happy birthday month!