My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday: Thanksgiving Edition

1. What three things will you be the most thankful for this Thanksgiving?
1. Religious Beliefs, 2. My family, 3. My best friends

2. What was your favorite Thanksgiving food as a kid?
I liked stuffing the most as a kid. I remember I'd constantly be asking my mom to make it again after Thanksgiving which probably drove her crazy.

3. What is your favorite type of Thanksgiving pie?
My favorite pie has always been, and probably always will be, pumpkin pie.

4. What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?
Some of my favorite memories are of playing basketball in a gym at a church with my Dad and uncle Dahl during Thanksgiving. It was always fun to be able to get to know my cousins better because of that tradition as well.

In recent years I've looked forward to keeping score for Star Valley High School's Alumni Basketball Tournament. I will miss doing that this year and seeing some of my friends again.

5. Where is the farthest you've traveled for Thanksgiving?
The last few days I've been traveling over the river and through the cactus to Arizona for Thanksgiving. It'll fun for me to spend some time with my cousins especially and to be out of the cold weather in Wyoming for awhile.



No comments: