My Favorite Sports Teams

Blog Counter

Fish

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

We Want to Know Wednesday #7

{1} What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Are you an eyes or a smile person? Maybe another body part?
Even when I didn't know my closest friends very well what I noticed about them is how their eyes would always light up after they’d help someone at school when they'd see that whoever they'd helped appreciated their kindness. I gained a lot of respect for them quickly because of that. It's very impressive to me how willing and eager each of them have been to do countless acts of kindness for me that I'll never be able to adequately thank them for. I couldn't ask for better best friends than I've been very fortunate to have in my life.

{2} If a movie was being made about you who would you like to see cast to play you? And would your movie be a comedy, drama, romantic-comedy, action film or a horror movie?

Russell Crowe is one of my favorite actors so I wouldn’t mind seeing him play me in a movie about my life. I think my movie would be all of the above. It seemed like a horror film or drama when I found I couldn’t walk anymore and my mom was going to die of cancer but I think my life is more of a comedy or romantic-comedy these days.


{3} Does your high school yearbook include a senior comment section? If so share what you said about your future goals. Have you met those goals? If you do not have a yearbook just share what your goals where when you were 18 and if you have met them. If you’re brave enough include your Senior Picture!

I’m sure my yearbook had some type of senior comment section, but I don’t remember saying anything specific about my future goals in any high school yearbook.

{4} When you walk into a room how do you present yourself? Do you walk in with confidence and command the attention of others or do you do your best to go unnoticed?

I do my best to go unnoticed. Blogging is out of my comfort zone because I generally enjoy flying under the radar and being more of a private person than drawing this much attention to whatever I’m doing. I don’t like being the center of attention most of the time. It has been nice to be recognized when I’ve accomplished something significant but I’m not so self absorbed that I need to constantly mention those accomplishments for more recognition from people than is necessary.

(5) A past or current celebrity crush?

Jennifer Connelly. I remember watching "The Rockeeter" as a teenager and thinking she looked very beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated in that movie.







No comments: