(1) How was your Valentine's Day?
Every year that passes it becomes a little more discouraging to realize that I’m still single and Valentine's Day is usually an annoying reminder of that which admittedly bothers me too much anymore. However, after work David and Sheila were in a store and called to ask what sports pennants I didn't have so they could buy me some. I realize that was just a simple gesture from them, but it still made my day to get a surprise call from them and I also appreciated that they were willing to spoil me a little.
(2) What is your favorite Valentine’s flower?
I don’t have a favorite flower. I’ve never exactly understood the appeal of flowers to women, but Sheila always seems to enjoy receiving them.
(3) Was Valentine's Day a big deal to you when you were a kid?
No, Valentine’s Day wasn’t that big of a deal when I was a kid.
(4) What do you like most about Valentine’s Day?
I like that people are more focused on doing something special for someone they care about on Valentine’s Day.
(5) Do you prefer to refer to a woman as "hot" or "beautiful?"
Maybe I'm too old-fashioned but I wouldn't refer to a woman as "hot" unless she was literally on fire, because I've always thought that was at least somewhat disrespectful to women.

No comments:
Post a Comment