{1} Fantasy style, money is no object, if you could pick one type of help which would it be? Why?
A. maid
B. nanny
C. personal chef
A. maid
B. nanny
C. personal chef
I think a maid is the only one of those options that would even slightly interest me at this point in my life.
{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
Vacuuming is easy, but it can be very boring to me.
{2} What is your least favorite household chore?
Vacuuming is easy, but it can be very boring to me.
{3} What is favorite household chore?
I don't mind dusting.
{4} What makes you uncomfortable?
Spending time talking one-on-one with a few of my married female friends in recent years made me uncomfortable in some ways mainly because I don't know their husbands very well and I wouldn't want to imply that something inappropriate is going on between us as I'm not that type of a person.
(5) What is something you don't understand?
I don't understand how pregnant women can survive in the summer without being completely miserable especially in places where it's over 100 degrees.

No comments:
Post a Comment